Fire Safety House
NAPOLEON, OH 43545
A DIVISION OFWALTERS GROUP INC.
419-592-9806 1-800-283-8233 fax 419-599-7417
Surrey Command Center Model # 31CCLTDA
(With Fiberglass interior walls and
(INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING)
length 31ft.6in. total unloaded dry wt. 7,053 GVWR 10,400
width 8ft. hitch wt. 700lb. Axle wt. Empty 6,352 lb.
height 10ft. 10in. tandem axles 5,200 lb. Ea. ST225/75R15 tires
Durable white fiberglass exterior. The walls are seamless, high line Radius
windows and radius doors shall be in place. Wall supports are 2x2 and 2x3 with
hand cut fiberglass insulation.
Rubber roof system (includes) rubber roof material over 7/16 OSB board
mounted to 2x6 truss system. The roof will be crowned to
aid in water run off.
All flooring material is placed over 5/8 exterior grade
- The stringers are 2x4ís on center.
- The rear transport area will be covered with aluminum tread plate.
The forward section will be covered with vinyl flooring material.
- The rest room floor will be rubber.
- The fuel storage area will be aluminum tread plate.
- All wall surfaces will be white in color and covered in smooth white
ELECTRIC (110 VOLT)
- A 5,500 watt Onan Commercial Generator shall be in a
- The generator will have remote electric start and an hour meter
located inside the unit
- 18 gal. Fuel capacity. (marine tanks in a dedicated compartment)
- A removable 30 amp power cord of 25ft. in length is provided.
- 55 amp solid state power converter (converts 110v AC to 12v DC)
- The converter shall have a automatic transfer switch when the
generator is put on line.
- 30 to 15 plug adapter (allows a standard household outlet to provide
- A plug in circuit tester (allows verification of proper polarity
when using power other than the onboard generator.
- 1 deep cycle Interstate Battery with heavy duty case shall be frame
mounted. This battery will provide short term power for all 12v needs.
- 21ft. roll out awning will be in place on the door side.
- 19ft. of awning rail shall be in place and pre-wired on the road side
of the unit. This rail would allow for a second 19ft. awning to be
installed on the road side .
VENTILATION, HEATING AND COOLING
- 4 season capability with central ducted heat & air conditioning.
- Power roof vents (4) transport area, work station and rest room.
- 13,500btu air conditioning (central ducted)
- 35,000btu forced air furnace (ducted)
- Dual 30# gas cylinders with auto change regulator will provide LP
for the 35,000 btu forced air furnace.
- A toilet with holding tank, sink, and exhaust fan, rubber floors and
fiberglass walls in rest room. The rest room is equipped with interior
and exterior entrance doors. This can reduce traffic passing through the
work station. A heavy duty swing out hand rail will be in place at the rest
ELECTRONICS, CAMERAS, MONITORS, RECORDING EQUIPMENT
AND PA SYSTEM
- A crank up camera tower shall be in place. This tower allows
360o viewing and recording of activities surrounding the unit.
The camera is well above any emergency vehicle.
- An all weather camera housing shall be in place.
- A lens heater are provided to eliminate camera fogging or frosting.
- The camera will be monitored on a 15" flat display, and a vcr/dvd player
will be provided.
- A lighted wall switches shall be in place to indicate camera power is on
or that camera lens heaters are on, this will eliminate accidentally
having lens heater or camera on.
- A commercial tv antenna with signal amplification and a 15 in. flat panel
will be provided allowing you to monitor local television coverage or
news helicopter pictures, should your situation be comprised by the
- PA system complete. There shall be 4 speakers
utilized in the system. 2 exterior speaker horns shall be on each side of
- Multiple telephone jacks will be in place.
LIGHTS 110v and 12v
- Fluorescent interior ceiling lights with wall switch.
- Fluorescent lights under cabinets, over work counters.
- 4 qwick light scene lights will be in place. offering the most visible light
- and lower power requirements. The scene lights shall be
- controlled by a wall switch at work station.
- A retractable qwick light (2) light
tower shall be in place. It may be rotated 360 degrees
- 2 roof strobe lights "green in color" will be in place. 1 front
and 1 rear.
- Roof strobes will be green in color to indicate Command.
- Step lights at pull out steps("super bright" LEDís for low
- All ICC lights are state of the art super bright LED technology,
- All exterior storage compartments will have lights and a wall switch.
- Hook up lights will be in place on power tongue jack.
. REAR CONFERENCE/REHAB AREA
Rear transport area with vinyl floor shall include a 30in. entrance door
rear conference/rehab area. This reduces unnecessary
traffic passing through work station area if desired. Fold down
seating covered on vinyl are secured to the side walls that can offer a
conference area, or a rehab area when used with one of the 2 folding tables
provided. One table is constructed using matching material found as counter
tops. The second table is a high quality plastic table with a smooth
surface. One or both tables can be used outside the unit for rehab or a work
area. Both tables store in a dedicated area in the transport area. A bi-fold
door is provided to separate the transport area from the work center.
Fluorescent lights shall be in place. As well as o/h cabinets. Cabinets
shall be mounted in the rear for storage and hanging closet. An outside
access to the rear cabinets shall be provided
WATER & WASTE MANAGEMENT
- City water hook up-std. Garden hose
On board pressure water system shall have dual 12 volt pumps.
A fresh water tank shall be in place
A fresh water antifreeze system allowing for rapid winterizing should the
unit need to be stored outside in freezing weather.
A drain valve will allow draining of the fresh water tank. A waste water
tank, or tanks for waste water shall be in place. A standard RV water/waste drain
dump system will be in place.
of the unit. The shower shall be contained in a compartment with
thumb locks only, so access will not be restricted at any
time. The shower will have a hand
held shower head with a water shut off built into the head. This is ideal
for fine wash down.
The emergency wash down shower system shall be pressurized by
a 12 volt pump with an on/off switch.
This wash down system is ideal for rinsing mud off dive
A stainless steel RV sink is provided inside at the
- The fresh water, and waste water tanks shall be equipped with heaters that will eliminate freeze up when used in the cold. They
shall have lighted wall switches (one for each tank) indicating the heaters
are on. This eliminates accidentally leaving heaters on.
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND APPOINTMENTS
- Formica brand laminate on counter tops, built with plywood underlayment
- Particle board shall not be used for counter tops.
- Apartment size refrigerator from 4.3 to 4.4 cu. ft. will be under the
- A secondary work station shall be provided on the off door side with phone
jacks and power points AC& DC O/H cabinets with power outlets shall be in
- A micro wave oven with turn table shall be located on the off door side
- Communication work center with Formicaģ counter for computer, etc.
- 3 Padded task chair for work stations. (equipped with travel restraints)
- Shelves for radios and overhead cabinet at all work stations.
- 12v cigar lighter outlets at all work station.
- 110v duplex receptacles will be installed at shelf over main work station.
- Dedicated space & power points for portables and chargers
- Dedicated space & power points for flash lights and chargers
- 3 110v receptacles located at counter top level for main work station.
- Radio antennas you provide can be installed by Surrey
- Overhead cabinets and lower cabinets are white fiberglass
- Overhead cabinets are over folding seats in transport area
- Large outside and inside storage compartments
- Large pass through storage in front for transport of signs, etc.
- Large book racks are in place for manuals
- Power tongue jack/4crank down stabilizer jacks/safety chains
- Tandem axles with brakes on all wheels
- Rear skid wheels